The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

love spell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joannek

love spell Empty
PostSubject: love spell   love spell I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Madame Laveirte is amazing! there is just no other word to describe her! I came to her with my situation about two months ago. I was lost. Had no idea what i should do, so a friend referred me to Madame. Madame Laverite's engery was awesome from the first time we spoke. I am a true believer in her and her magic! I never gave up hope and fed her postive engery all thru the casting.

Needless to say she was there all thru out and continues to be there when i had or have questions or concerns.

My Ex and I are speaking again, and are heading in the right direction for a reconcilation.

I cannot begin to thank you enough for bringing me this far and cannot wait for the final results!!

Love always,

Joanne
Back to top Go down
Needalil

love spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: love spell   love spell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Joanne - how long did it take you to see results? What was the process like for you?
Back to top Go down

love spell
Page 1 of 1