The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Laveirte

Go down 
+3
maureenec28
jchao617
missy0512
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie2

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Madam Laveirte has been helping me with my case for several months now. My case is a little tricky and time consuming. Sometimes I have even felt as if I should just give up. However, Madam Laveirte has been there for me the whole time. She always responds and gives her full attention. She has even helped me on some issues for FREE!!! I genuinely feel she cares about each case and she has become a special friend. Thanks so much for all your help
Back to top Go down
Fffffflk

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

Well then you're in for a big surprise! She is very knowledgable and I wouldn't use anyone else!
Back to top Go down
leelee86

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Love this site. they helped so much. I shouldn't have went to those other sites first Sad coulda saved money
Back to top Go down
missy0512

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

I have been working with ML for nearly 3 months now. My case is also extremely complicated. Prior to my work with ML, I had dealt with so many casters who were scammers...it is unreal.

ML is the real deal. I have total faith in her. Slowly, things are working in my favor. My dreams are coming true.

What I have learned from ML, is patience and faith make it work. If you don't have faith, it is a lost cause.

ML and the sisters are loving compassionate women who put everything they have into their work. They handle each case on an individual level.

Back to top Go down
Harvey12

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am

Well she told me she could help. Paid her half up front and was told when my ex returned I would have to pay the remainder. It's been about a month and it finally worked Smile Thank god.
Back to top Go down
jchao617

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 pm

missy0512 wrote:
I have been working with ML for nearly 3 months now. My case is also extremely complicated. Prior to my work with ML, I had dealt with so many casters who were scammers...it is unreal.

ML is the real deal. I have total faith in her. Slowly, things are working in my favor. My dreams are coming true.

What I have learned from ML, is patience and faith make it work. If you don't have faith, it is a lost cause.

ML and the sisters are loving compassionate women who put everything they have into their work. They handle each case on an individual level.

she been helping me for about 2 months now and every time when the weekends comes she said he will call and then he does Smile Be patient!
Back to top Go down
Amberlyn

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi. I started working with Madame Laveirte today. Wow. I'm absolutely astounded. She is soo amazing. I've dealt with so many spellcasters before. None took the time to actually ask specific circumstantial questions. She did. She has assured me my case is an open close deal. Let me tell you. I've been waiting for those words for a very long time. I assumed my case was very complicated as its been almost a year of no physical contact. My bf and I speak daily however ended the physical part of our relationship. Madame is writing a specific spell designed. For my situation. I'd be happy to share when I get the results she assures me we will. I am soo hopeful and truly believe this will manifest. What an amazing lady ..
Back to top Go down
Amberlyn

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Spell couple months in   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Im so satisfied! Madam Laveirte is a blessing! 5 stars! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
CuriousK

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: How did it go?   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 am

Hey Amberlyn, glad to hear that it all worked out for you.
Back to top Go down
maureenec28

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 pm

I've been working with ML for about 2 months - since a painful & unexpected break up with someone I'd been with for 5 1/2 years.  We haven't had any contact and I won't contact him - this was his choice, not mine.  Although I haven't heard from him like I'd hoped, ML has been there the whole time with encouraging words & lots of support.  She truly cares about her clients  & she's become a friend more than just a spell caster.  I'm hoping he comes around - if anyone can make it happen, ML can - it's all about faith.  I'm staying with her - she's said things she couldn't have known (& I didn't mention) so I really believe she's the real thing. Fantastic!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clarity1993

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: mme Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:06 am

Hey I'm about to start working with mme Laveirte shall I or not?
I don't believe that she's a scammer but you never know!
please answer me asap
thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tortie

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:00 pm

I have just started working with her. I am already seeing signs of improvement. I will keep everyone posted!

Reading so many peoples' positive reviews on this forum was a great motivator in my hiring her. I believe she's genuine, I do feel like she cares about me. I feel alone and abandoned in my greatest time of need, and she is there to help!
Back to top Go down
Onyxrabbit33

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: just getting started   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 pm

I have been without the love of my life for almost 2 weeks. I contacted her last night and she has already begun to help bring him back to my life and our family. So many outside influences that I know its not gonna be easy but I will do whatever it takes to get him back to me and our boys. She said 10 days so cant wait til my life is complete again with him.
Back to top Go down
kristen12

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:23 pm

ML is great. I just started will keep you posted. I am very excited. She is the first to take her time with me Smile
SHE STANDS OUT FOR SURE!
Back to top Go down
katchul

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Im am getting ready to start with Madam LaVeirte I am very scared that I will get scammed again but I have much hope and faith
Back to top Go down
buffaloguy

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Great Spell Caster   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:23 pm

I have been working with ML for about 5 weeks now. She has started to bring the love of my life back to me. We are talking again and have had one date so far. Tonight is our second date since we broke up. I know it was a difficult case because my gf was very upset with me, but ML helped me through it and was there for me when I needed to talk. I will always recommend her to anyone for any difficult cases.
Thank you for all your help. I am a very happy person again!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm trying to work with ML now. Sad I hope she will accept my deposit Sad. I see that there are a lot of great reviews and just reading them has me hopeful again. I l
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:40 am

Anybody? I need some words of encouragement. After what just happened I just lost faith but it's not because of ML it's because of my ex. I want her back I love her but I'm being accused of something I didn't do and her best friend is the one doing the accusing! I hope ML can bring my love back to me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
filzcass

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Justice   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:27 pm

I tried Mr Saleem from South Africa. Its a scam
Then i paid a lot to gypsy Esmeralda, 3weeks gone, and i dont see result!
Not i am going to try ML to get justice. hope it works!
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Let me know what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madam Laveirte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte   Madam Laveirte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Laveirte
Page 1 of 1