The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he brought baack my love within 24hours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
west

he brought baack my love within 24hours Empty
PostSubject: he brought baack my love within 24hours   he brought baack my love within 24hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 pm

OMG, am overwhelmed of what dr okpa did for me i never taught i could ever have my wife back to me after she left me with my 2kids for good 4years, i have been looking for how to get her back i have been contacting some spell casters but she never came back to me, untill i came in contact with great okpa who is a God sent, i was reading the magazine when i saw a man named Harry who testified on how he got his wife back with the help of dr okpa so that was how i contacted him and i told him my problem, and he told me not to worry about anthing that my wife will come back to me within 24hours so that was how i waited till the next 24hours and i got a call from her she was begging me to forgive her  that she is very sorry for hurting me i was so surprised in the next 4 hours i saw a her in my house with my children she went on her knees and was begging me, so i had to forgive her, and now we are living happily than ever before, all thanks to dr okpa for helping me to bring back happiness to my life , if you want to thank him or you need his help you can contact him through okpatempleofsolution@gmailcom or cell number +2348056563186

Name: Johnny west

Back to top Go down

he brought baack my love within 24hours
Page 1 of 1