The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PROPHRT AMEDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lindawilson89

HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PROPHRT AMEDE Empty
PostSubject: HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PROPHRT AMEDE   HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PROPHRT AMEDE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:34 am

My name is Linda Wilson from Canada My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted {Prophet AMEDE} for a love spell prayers  and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of {Prophet AMEDE} contact him through his phone number +234-813-264-2680 or email: amedehealingtemple@yahoo .com
Back to top Go down

HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PROPHRT AMEDE
Page 1 of 1