The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im thinking about this one

Go down 
+10
MinnesotaSweetie
fishing4love
TouchedByAnAngel
DezMode
butterflybabe
Dontshytaway
MissWhispy
BrokenMyHeart
MyNameZZZ
brittanypunk
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brittanypunk

Im thinking about this one Empty
PostSubject: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I already got a quote from her... she wants 200 down, thats alot of money for me, I only work part time. anyone know how effective her magic is?
Back to top Go down
MyNameZZZ

PostSubject: Real Fast Love Spells?   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Saw this one, havent used it. Might look into it at some point... Not really alot said here about it... whats the deal?
Back to top Go down
brittanypunk

PostSubject: I dunno   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm

dunno, thats what Im trying to find out.... Any one got the scoop?
Back to top Go down
BrokenMyHeart

PostSubject: Ive used Madam Lverte   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

She is very insightful and I got quick results... So im happy.
downside is she is pretty freakin expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
BrokenMyHeart

PostSubject: yes, scoop here   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 pm

brittanypunk wrote:

read my post
Back to top Go down
MissWhispy

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Lol, Ive used and abused madam Lavierte for years. She is a sweetheart, and yes folks, she knows what she is doing.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Dontshytaway

PostSubject: Yes she works   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Im a happy client. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dontshytaway

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

brittanypunk wrote:
I already got a quote from her... she wants 200 down, thats alot of money for me, I only work part time. anyone know how effective her magic is?

effective as it gets.
Back to top Go down
Dontshytaway

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

BrokenMyHeart wrote:

So what? Money comes and goes... Love doesn't.
Back to top Go down
butterflybabe

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm

BrokenMyHeart wrote:

Same issue here, the spell worked, but altogether it ran me $300, which for me, is alot.
I love her though and still say hi...
Only spell caster on my christmas card list Smile
Back to top Go down
DezMode

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm

butterflybabe wrote:
BrokenMyHeart wrote:

Same issue here, the spell worked, but altogether it ran me $300, which for me, is alot.
I love her though and still say hi...
Only spell caster on my christmas card list Smile

cool i should too Smile
Back to top Go down
TouchedByAnAngel

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

brittanypunk wrote:

She hasnt answered back.. I emailed twice to madam Nlhson...
Back to top Go down
fishing4love

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

TouchedByAnAngel wrote:
brittanypunk wrote:

try a different madam. Im working with Madam Laboigese now, she is awesome, and always online
Back to top Go down
MyNameZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Dontshytaway wrote:
BrokenMyHeart wrote:

So what? Money comes and goes... Love doesn't.

Lol, to us poor folks, thats some decent coin!
Back to top Go down
MinnesotaSweetie

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

fishing4love wrote:
TouchedByAnAngel wrote:
brittanypunk wrote:

try a different madam. Im working with Madam Laboigese now, she is awesome, and always online

Im next up for their casting tonight! very excited!
Back to top Go down
Dontshytaway

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:13 am

MinnesotaSweetie wrote:
fishing4love wrote:
TouchedByAnAngel wrote:
brittanypunk wrote:

Im next up for their casting tonight! very excited!

Shes the best, dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDus

PostSubject: I loved using her   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am

realfastlovespells was very good, and worth the price!
Back to top Go down
JamesDea

PostSubject: It worked for me too   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 am

Got her back 2 weeks ago, promised a testimonial and here it is! Madam Laboigese is awesome! Thanks honey!
Back to top Go down
ILoveSpells25

PostSubject: I have used many sites before and I am new to RealFastLoveSpells and I just wanted some feedback on what to do next   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

I have used many sites before and I am new to RealFastLoveSpells and I just wanted some feedback on what to do next or when I should expect results?
Back to top Go down
butterflybabe

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:56 am

ILoveSpells25 wrote:
I have used many sites before and I am new to RealFastLoveSpells and I just wanted some feedback on what to do next or when I should expect results?

The name is realfastlovespells... I would assume FAST??
Back to top Go down
CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm a client and have been working with Madam LaVeitre. Yes its procey but I guess you have ask yourself how much is this person worth to you. I never have a problem getting emails or chats answered...she always responds. Shes easy to work with and yes you can even vent your frusrtation to her. My results are starting to come together and were finishing it up, as of last night she was casting the last portion..sealing the deal of you will!

I would reccomend her to anyone! I feel very confident the final result is just around the corner...everything has happened has she said it would.
Back to top Go down
CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 pm

ILoveSpells25 wrote:

well thats a matter of perspective....ask your self what is fast? To me its NOW!!! Well in the end dont go into this thinking it will happen overnight, that will just disappoint you. Next you'll be second guessing everything which will bring you to grow a feeling of "damn I was taken". So really fast could be a day, weeks, months, etc.

I have been working with her for about a month maybe a bit longer and am finally at the end of the process. There are good days and bad days...days I get so damn mad that it hasnt happened then I have days where I'm thinking OMG its working. Its a roller coaster but the coaster ride will be worth it. Think about it your changing reality....of course that comes with emotions on the rise. All in all I'm happy with her work and would recommend her...even as I sit here still waiting for the final outcome. She will give her a heads up of what to expect in the coming...when it happens just let her know and she will take to the next part. I'm excited and I know its a little bit more to go then its all mine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goodvibrationa

PostSubject: Still waiting   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 am

Is this all working for everyone? Ive paid my cash and then some and still no results yet. It's A LOT of money and haven't gotten anything from the spells..yet. Counting on her and her sisters
Back to top Go down
heidilis

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 am

I know that you maybe having all of these thoughts because of the cash you have paid and havent seen immediate results but trust me your results will come through. you need to be patient and. extremely positive. Positivity is what influences your energy fir the sisters to work with. believe in them cause i can guarantee that all the work that these ladies do for us is priceless. the amount of energy and dedication that they put forth on every client is something that no other caster does. the sisters really take you under their wing and they care about each and every client and their situation as if it were their own. their ia no one else like them. depending on your situation and how difficult your case may be is when you will see your results. it will come in a variety of times step by step not all at once. but guarantee it will come. so be positive and dont ever lose your faith.
Back to top Go down
Goodvibr

PostSubject: No I dun think so   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:54 am

Heidilis You sound like you're on theyre pAyroll. Wouldn't surprise me if you're one of them pretending to be a customer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im thinking about this one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: realfastlovespells.com-
Jump to: