The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This website should be moved to VERIFIED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameZZZ

This website should be moved to VERIFIED Empty
PostSubject: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

As a mod of this site, I vouch for this website. Please move to verified. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
daveycbaby021984

PostSubject: Are you sure it works?   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 am

I really want her back and I have spent weeks trying to find someone to help. What happened? How do you know it worked? Are you happy now? Have you ever used realfastlovespells.com ? What about a site makes them verified? Please someone answer me. I need help now!

Please
Dave
Back to top Go down
CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 pm

daveycbaby021984 wrote:
I really want her back and I have spent weeks trying to find someone to help. What happened? How do you know it worked? Are you happy now? Have you ever used realfastlovespells.com ? What about a site makes them verified? Please someone answer me. I need help now!

Please
Dave

I'm a client of realfastlovespells.com...using Madam LaVeirte. Yes I'm happy with her and her work. You should talk to Madam aVeitre! My results are just coming to fruit and when you need to talk about your spell or whats happening she is there. It all starts when you talk to her and explain your situation...you wont regret it!
Back to top Go down
lovesick

PostSubject: so far so good   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm

I have done a lot of research due to being scammed before, i havent even started the process with Madam LaVeirte but she has already been there for me talking to me about everything she has answered all my emails and chats so far my work will start on the first of november i will keep you updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
missy0512

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 am

lovesick wrote:
I have done a lot of research due to being scammed before, i havent even started the process with Madam LaVeirte but she has already been there for me talking to me about everything she has answered all my emails and chats so far my work will start on the first of november i will keep you updated. Smile

Hello All, has anyone been to get to Real Fast Love Spells website? I can't get to it?
Back to top Go down
smiffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 am

Has anyone noticed that the realfastlovespells website suddenly disappeared? Anyone know anything?
Back to top Go down
missy0512

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 am

smiffy wrote:
Has anyone noticed that the realfastlovespells website suddenly disappeared? Anyone know anything?

I noticed it too?? I emailed ML to see what was going on?
Back to top Go down
smiffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 am

I received an email from her yesterday morning, never got an reply and when I noticed the site has disappeared I send an email and so far haven't heard back yet. post here if you'll find out anything, please.
Back to top Go down
missy0512

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 am

smiffy wrote:
I received an email from her yesterday morning, never got an reply and when I noticed the site has disappeared I send an email and so far haven't heard back yet. post here if you'll find out anything, please.

I chatted with her yesterday evening. I will let you know if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
sniffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Does anyone know what is goi g on with madam lavierte and their website?
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm

I received an email from ML today, their website is down. They were hoping to get it fixed later today. I see it hasn't yet, might be taking longer than expected. She said not to worry they are working on it
Back to top Go down
Cbnnb

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:26 am

@ missy051 a few days ago u said they were fake and u were seeking legal action against them. Why the change of heart?
Back to top Go down
Sniffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am

This is strange that suddenly the whole website disappeared, I believe it will be fixed and this wasn't a scam as I was working with them and I believed in their work.
Back to top Go down
Cnnnb

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 am

Well did you get any results from the time u started working with them?
Back to top Go down
Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am

I actually started getting results. Does anyone know what is going on?
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am

I said that due to frustration. I felt bad and recanted my statement. They have been very kind to me. I have a problem with patience. My case is extremely complicated and we have had to make several changes.

I just need to be patient:)

Has anyone heard from them today?
Back to top Go down
smiffy

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:08 am

I sent few emails and havent heard anything back, except the same email i received yesterday that they are having website issues, but its kinda strange that the whole website is down and in my opinion they should send information to their clients and reply to their emails to reassure them everything will be fine, but i honestly cannot see that happening. I am patient, optimistic, and i believed and believe in their work, just the last 2 days are very strange and not how things should have been done, the way the website dissapeared and lack of email communication, it looks very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Needalil

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Her work seems too good to be true based on ppl's comments and I am wondering if people are really having accurate and lasting results? A lot of the responses seem to be worded the same way and I am thinking maybe its the same person posting under different names. Also what is the cost - I got priced a very high amount. Are you getting the results you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This website should be moved to VERIFIED   This website should be moved to VERIFIED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This website should be moved to VERIFIED
Page 1 of 1