The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sux..waste of money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brittanypunk

sux..waste of money  Empty
PostSubject: sux..waste of money    sux..waste of money  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm

pale pale
Back to top Go down
MinnesotaSweetie

PostSubject: Re: sux..waste of money    sux..waste of money  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

brittanypunk wrote:
pale pale

very much so, and I got cussed at multiple times
Back to top Go down
california witch

PostSubject: Re: sux..waste of money    sux..waste of money  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 pm

I truly am sorry to hear that you feel that way. I'm not sure who you are because no one uses their real names on this website. but if there is anything that I can do to make you happy with spell casting please do not hesitate to call me back and I can look into your case and see what went wrong otherwise I truly do apologize this you feel this way. Crying or Very sad
My website is currently being updated so for the time being it is down for Reconstruction but you can reach me at area code 310-993-5716 I hope that you can accept my apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sux..waste of money    sux..waste of money  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sux..waste of money
Page 1 of 1