The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete scam, total con

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameZZZ

Complete scam, total con Empty
PostSubject: Complete scam, total con   Complete scam, total con I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

there are two of them working this one, a mother and daughter team I think. I called a few times and spoke with both. They are very standoff ish and then ask for $500 down. They dont return voicemails and you have to call like 8 million times to get through.
Back to top Go down
DezMode

PostSubject: Re: Complete scam, total con   Complete scam, total con I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm

MyNameZZZ wrote:
there are two of them working this one, a mother and daughter team I think. I called a few times and spoke with both. They are very standoff ish and then ask for $500 down. They dont return voicemails and you have to call like 8 million times to get through.

standard procedure for most of these sites...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complete scam, total con   Complete scam, total con I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

MyNameZZZ wrote:

Lets keep the defamation to a minimum please, unless you post transcripts or other
Back to top Go down
https://thespellunderground.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete scam, total con   Complete scam, total con I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete scam, total con
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: Reunite Your Lover-
Jump to: