The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank9

ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW Empty
PostSubject: ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW   ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm

I cannot believe it it has been done! Madam L as brought Susan home. I will admit it was a rough and tough process. At times I thought this was going to be many promises and no delivery.
But hey we are getting married now in the beginning of next year and I can not say any of this would've been possible without her on my side and talking with me each night. There're many times I thought this was never going to happen and I was just gonna have to send money. But she stuck with it and we did it!!
Those of you new to this. Make sure this is something you want, she is not joking when she says they will be obsessed with you! Thank you so much. I love that whole team.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

if you want to talk to me about her process email me a message. I can give some tips on how to speed the process up Smile
Back to top Go down
CuriousK

PostSubject: Email?   ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey Frank, do you mind giving me your email address? I have a few questions. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
frank9

PostSubject: Re: ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW   ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 am

frankadletaATgmailDOTcom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW   ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: realfastlovespells.com-
Jump to: