The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im thinking about this one

Go down 
+10
MinnesotaSweetie
fishing4love
TouchedByAnAngel
DezMode
butterflybabe
Dontshytaway
MissWhispy
BrokenMyHeart
MyNameZZZ
brittanypunk
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heidilis

Im thinking about this one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: reply to goodvibr   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 am

in response to your remark. i am on no ones payroll. I am however using Madame Laveirte to help resolve my issue. I have made small donations totheir site but it is all worth it. She answers my questions whenever i have one and when i am at my worse she is their for me be it at 12 in the afternoon or 4 am. If you are so negative about using their services you know you do have a choice. My choice is to use their services. All i can tell you is that all of her work for me has been successful. and to answer your stupid remark about you wouldnt be surprised if i was one of them, I am a client they would never stoop to such stupidity as you are saying. To me you sound bitter and hurt. as well as competition for the sisters. Sounds to me as if you are jealous of them.
Back to top Go down
grahm

PostSubject: anyone else?   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 pm

I believe 100% in their work, but I am having a little issue with catching them while they are online. It is like hit and miss for me. I just wish they had posted set times that they for sure will be online to chat.
Back to top Go down
heidilis

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 am

Depending on who you are working with. you will have that issue. i know madam laveirte has been really sick lately. so it has been hard to get on chat with her. what i do is email her and she always responds. have you tried to set an appointment time with them? maybe if you email them and let them know that you would really like a chat session they could arrange it for you. otherwise email them your concern that is what i always do with madam laveirte and she responds. except on her days off becaause she has been ill.
Back to top Go down
nqmapuk2

PostSubject: madame laveitre   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 am

is there anyone not satisfied with her,do her spells work everytime and does she give a refund or is it a scam,i havent found one negative opinion about her on the web,sounds almost too good to be true
Back to top Go down
lizbeth1224

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:00 pm

I also would like to know if this site is too good to be true
Back to top Go down
heidilis

PostSubject: response to ? if real or not   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 am

Look i have been working with the madams for around 6 months now. i am not going to lie to you and say that the spell work has worked immediately over night cause thats just true. i will however tell you that during this time i have seen many changes on the person that the spell has been performed on. and to be honest with you i my situation has had its rocky moments. now after all this time madame has told me exactly what is going to happen to the t. and so far she has been right about everything. everything ahe has said has occured. This last week everything she said to me that would happen is occuring. she said that my love would text me and he did. she said that he would continue texting me well he texted me all day today and he even called me. He is treating me the way she said he would. She said that he was dreaming of me and thinking of me and today he confirmed it to me. he told me this himself. so you make your own conclusions. So far everything is coming together as she said. my spell hasnt fully manifested but i have no doubt that it will. its really your belief. Make your own conclusions. i believe in the sisters completely.
Back to top Go down
jasmine3

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 pm

hello everyone. I am also trying to work with madam laveirte (sp?). I was just wondering if they are as good everyone on here say they are. I really need to know because I have been scammed before by a love spell caster and I really don't want to be again. I really need this to work out. Please tell me if I should go ahead with it. Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about this one   Im thinking about this one - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im thinking about this one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: realfastlovespells.com-
Jump to: