The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Fast Love Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILoveSpe

Real Fast Love Spell Empty
PostSubject: Real Fast Love Spell   Real Fast Love Spell I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

I used this one to get back my ex boyfriend and though it worked I ended up cheating on him with his brother and I found myself not being able to control myself around him-
I am currently single now though and wanting to do a love spell on my new guy!

I will report back when they cast and when I see results. Any suggestions guys?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Fast Love Spell   Real Fast Love Spell I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 am

ILoveSpe wrote:
I used this one to get back my ex boyfriend and though it worked I ended up cheating on him with his brother and I found myself not being able to control myself around him-

Let us know IloveSpells Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thespellunderground.forumotion.com
DezMode

PostSubject: Re: Real Fast Love Spell   Real Fast Love Spell I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 am

Admin wrote:
ILoveSpe wrote:

Let us know IloveSpells Smile

I got results and Im happy as a butterfly Smile
Back to top Go down
latasha1

PostSubject: A Great Spell Caster That Help Me Get My Ex Back   Real Fast Love Spell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 am

Wow, i never believed casting spells works until i met Dr Adam who bring back my ex. i don't know how he did it' but all i know is that i got my boyfriend back within a week after contacting him, right now we are so much in love compared to when we first met and became lover's.

Thank you so much great one, i promised i will forever appreciate this re_union you did for me, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real, true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for assistance you can reach him on (templeofspellcaster(at)gmail(dot)com).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Fast Love Spell   Real Fast Love Spell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Fast Love Spell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: Everything Under The Moon :: Which One Worked?-
Jump to: