The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Vellagio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nitrochic

Madam Vellagio Empty
PostSubject: Madam Vellagio   Madam Vellagio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:32 am

I contacted this person last week. and so far everything she said would happen HAS. Like she told me I should be having small things happen like dreams and that night for the past 3 night I had just that.
I am able to get a hold of her whenever I need her. And when she can not get to me right away who ever answers the chat call on their site anyways are so sweet.
I have faith in her work and think she is the real deal.I will let you all know when my ex comes back and how long it took. My case is a little tough but she assured me she will be bringing him back to me.
Back to top Go down
tiptip21

Madam Vellagio Empty
PostSubject: Madame    Madam Vellagio I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:49 pm

OMG I LOVE MY MADAME SHE IS AWESOME I HAVE THE BEST BPYFRIEND EVER HE IS SO AMAZING I KNOW SHE WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN
Back to top Go down

Madam Vellagio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Underground :: Spell Casting and Love spell reviews :: Spell Casting Reviews :: realfastlovespells.com-
Jump to: