The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
daveycbaby021984

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 am

I want her back so bad. Please someone tell me a site where I can talk to the spell caster and I just want her back. I dont care what it cost as long as they work fast!

Please-

Dave
Back to top Go down
CALIFORN

PostSubject: RECOMMENDATION   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm currently using realfastlovespells.com. They use chat and answer all your questions...never been ignored or put on the back burner always answers me.

You can talk to them and see what they can offer you!
Back to top Go down
Lucina M

PostSubject: Real fast love spells really work!   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I am so happy with the outcome of my true love spell. It did take a little time and a few enhancements but everything I wanted has happened and much more. I will never doubt anything you ladies do ever again. His parent's also just gave us a house out of nowhere. I really can't believe it! We are getting married in June!!! Thank you ladies so much. I know the work you do for others will come back ten fold.

Much love & thanks

Lucina Monet' & the future Lucina Kensington!!
Love ya
Back to top Go down
payson

PostSubject: HE IS NOT REAL SPELL CASTER   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 am

I am payson from cuba, i want to say he is scam! Dr.Zabaza for not helping to get my love back. I and my boyfriend broke up after three years in a relationship. When it happen i felt like killing myself till a friend of mine took me to Dr. Zabaza, When Dr.Zabaza told me he will be able to bring back my ex boyfriend i never belived him. But i am lost now to let the world know now that Dr.Zabaza was not actually able to bring my boyfriend back to me not only that but we now never get married now and she has two kids now and they are live happily everyday. So with these all my thanks goes to Dr.Zabaza for a taking my money
Back to top Go down
jjee

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks for all of your hard work on my case and bringing John back in my life. I have never seen the results from a spell like the ones that I have seen from yours. You truly are the one person that I can count on in my life to be a friend. Mentioning friend, let me tell everyone reading my testimonial.. Mike is more than a friend, he is a person that takes person care of your case. I have been to many different sites (Ashia, Egyptian Witch sites, and several others) and I have been put off to counselors and several other different people have handled my case, to no avail. When I approached rflsmadams@gmail.com with my situation I was stunned at the personal service and attention to detail that he gave to my case. I will be back for more spells soon is what i told him
Back to top Go down
kuki

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 am

I just wanted to tell everyone about my situation and what has happened. It was not long after the spell that it all happened. I am now with ex and he is more loving than you can imagine. The spell that you have done for me could not have worked any quicker or better. We are happier now than we have ever been. Bless Divinity and you for everything that you have done! Please don't waist your time with other spell casters as you will get ripped off. There is only one true one out there that I have found and he is here and it vadoospell@gmail. com
Back to top Go down
KHAVAKIAH

PostSubject: THIS SPELL CASTER JUST BROUGHT MY MAN BACK 3 DAYS AGO   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 am

prophetharry@ymail. com is good for love spells in helping to release bitterness and past disagreements from lover. He is good for helping one to overcome their rigid “ego ideas.” He is also good to invoke if your lover has a lot of fear.
Use his love spell, he just brought my man back
KHAVAKIAH
Back to top Go down
PAYSON

PostSubject: HE IS A LIFE SAVER   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 am

hiiiiii
I am payson from cuba, i want to say he is scam! Dr.Zabaza for not helping to get my love back. I and my boyfriend broke up after three years in a relationship. When it happen i felt like killing myself till a friend of mine took me to Dr. Zabaza, When Dr.Zabaza told me he will be able to bring back my ex boyfriend i never belived him. But i am lost now to let the world know now that Dr.Zabaza was not actually able to bring my boyfriend back to me not only that but we now never get married now and she has two kids now and they are live happily everyday. So with these all my thanks goes to Dr.Zabaza for a taking my money

sandra
Back to top Go down
nonki

PostSubject: I contacted prophetharry in regards of my lover   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am

I contacted prophetharry in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me that prophetharry[at]ymail[dot]com had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to prof. After discussing the resolution with prof, his get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without prof. I believe prof are my guardian angel. Nonki, Free State
Back to top Go down
jdhy

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm

i waited for years to get love of my life and at last i came across this lady who i loved so much but after two years of relationship we broke up, i did everything to bring her back nothing worked, so i was forced to contact a spell caster, so i came across this caster hoping to he will help me and to my Ernest surprise he helped me not after 6 day the spell was cast my lover returned peaceful to me in a clear mind asking me to accept her back, i was so surprise i never expected it to happen so soon, i am giving a big kudos to rflsmadams@gmail.com that his spell really did work out and since then I had the chance to mull over
Back to top Go down
no name

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

GUYS this guy is a SCAM... My friend in Toronto called him last week and he convinced her that he can return her Ex back within 3 days.. Out of Despair, my friend believed him and sent him money, and god be hold, after he received the money, he kept demanding that she MUST pay for stupid oils to make the spell work and he wants $600 bucks for the oils that has to be couriered to her from Nigeria by a company that no one has heard of, and to make it more scary, he said the officer who works at that courier company will contact her to arrange for the payment.. Of course, that office's email comes from a gmail account, which again raises a flag.. When she refused to pay, the so called spell caster won't stop calling her and emailing her demanding for the money, stating that the spell won't work.. HE is a BIG SCAM... Read the reviews all over the net, his site has been taken down and he used various emails so he won't get caught and what is shocking is that people are not noticing that all the "good recommendations" that are all over the internet are posted at the same time or within few minutes apart.. Which tells you he is the one putting these stupid comments to convince people that he is the real thing..

The guy's real name that he uses to send him money is Ogbeikhide Magreth, he lives in Nigeria, in Edo State in a city called "Benin". I was there this summer on a trip and believe me there is NO TEMPLE there... Don't get scammed... Make your research and please don't believe all the comments and recommendations on Google. They are all posted by him..
Back to top Go down
missy0512

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

no name wrote:
GUYS this guy is a SCAM... My friend in Toronto called him last week and he convinced her that he can return her Ex back within 3 days.. Out of Despair, my friend believed him and sent him money, and god be hold, after he received the money, he kept demanding that she MUST pay for stupid oils to make the spell work and he wants $600 bucks for the oils that has to be couriered to her from Nigeria by a company that no one has heard of, and to make it more scary, he said the officer who works at that courier company will contact her to arrange for the payment.. Of course, that office's email comes from a gmail account, which again raises a flag.. When she refused to pay, the so called spell caster won't stop calling her and emailing her demanding for the money, stating that the spell won't work.. HE is a BIG SCAM... Read the reviews all over the net, his site has been taken down and he used various emails so he won't get caught and what is shocking is that people are not noticing that all the "good recommendations" that are all over the internet are posted at the same time or within few minutes apart.. Which tells you he is the one putting these stupid comments to convince people that he is the real thing..

The guy's real name that he uses to send him money is Ogbeikhide Magreth, he lives in Nigeria, in Edo State in a city called "Benin". I was there this summer on a trip and believe me there is NO TEMPLE there... Don't get scammed... Make your research and please don't believe all the comments and recommendations on Google. They are all posted by him..

what is the name he goes by and his email address? I think I may know who this is.
Back to top Go down
bniom

PostSubject: My name is Diana Rossay i am from United States   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:20 am

My name is Diana Rossay i am from United States, I was in a relationship with Ben and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2012 a day i can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because i answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but i refused,and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and i begged him because i love him so much but he refused me i was so down cast and i felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back,a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first i was scared but i have to give this man a trial because i love Ben very much and i am not willing to loose him to any woman,so i ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Prophet of Goddess. if you need his help you can contact him on:goodspelltemple @ gmail.com.. THIS MAN IS A GREAT SPELL CASTER HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:rflsmadams@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Debora11

PostSubject: If you want a very experienced *SPELL CASTER* to cast a powerful spell of love   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 am

Am Deborah Clifford , I base in USA my email is debbyclifford501@ gmail.com . i had problem with my ex boy friend some months ago. And he was cheating on me which hurt me badly,and he was also avoiding me, He no longer pick my calls.I was totally confused cos i don't know what to do. There was a day i was surfing the internet i came in contact with this spell caster who have helped so many people in their relationship. So i contacted him and explain everything to him. And he told me to do some things, I did them correctly. To cut it short. My ex boy friend gave me a call and said to me that we should have a date, i agreed On the date, He was begging me to have him back and i agreed we are now together as one again, Now we are Planing our wedding. Thank you Dr. Orinoko for rescuing my relationship.....
continue your good work
Contact his email is orinokosolutiontemple@ gmail.com

Very Happy Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Shirle

PostSubject: THE REASON I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAN I LOVE   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello my name is Shirley Sui,i am a south African.I just want to share with touch all how Bologo the spell caster saved me.I was so in love with this guy his name is Nathando.I was a girl madly in love and he love me back as his little sister just as he told because he was in love with another girl.It hurts me so much when I see them on each other arm but I was not going to surrender to defect.I tried all the seductive method i could think about and even lost the only thing i had with him that is friendship.I needed him badly that I could go to any length to have him all to myself.My friends suggested that i use a love spell on him which i did.I tried all the spell caster i could find in south Africa, all they did resulted to nothing.It was so frustrating that i switched to the internet and saw Clarie Eastwood posting tagged " how I got my cheating husband back " so i contact Bologo with the email Clarie left in her post.He did his thing and believe it worked in a short time of two weeks.I had Nathando all to myself he like became slave so to speak, we are getting married this December after dating for a month.If you a miracle like mine just contact Bologo via email at ogunshrine at gmail dot com.He is real.
Back to top Go down
Grace11

PostSubject: rflsmadams@gmail.com bring my man back to me.   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you rflsmadams@ gmail.com for your wonderful friendship and in depth mentoring. You are my eternal friend. Thank you for reaching out to myself help me in the lowest point of my life.
Back to top Go down
Dave44

PostSubject: love love abalaspelltemple@gmail.com   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Is this how you feel and you asking yourself over and over "how to make my husband come back to me?
You have just got news about the break up or have been broken up for a while and your broken heart wont' mend. You have to do something because you can't live like this any longer and you ask yourself over and over again can I get my ex back? The good new is Yes you can get you EX back with the help of DR Chucks your Ex is just one step closer to you.So do the right thing now.contacts Dr Chucks.
Back to top Go down
Debora11

PostSubject: get your ex back   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

bounce I feel the same way as any other woman would feel after breakup. My issue is with his co workers he always is texting them even after I told him how I feel about it. He will stop for while and then start all over. He always tells me how fat and old these woman are but I dont know that. Today I have now found out he is setting up lunch dates with one of them. I no longer can take it.I do not understand why he keeps doing this to me. He even comes home late after work now and he finally went away and broke up with me, well i been at psychic. what should I do? until my friend introduced me to a spell caster that has helped to reunite her husband and also cast out demon from her family.So i contacted the same spell caster and the result was awsome and my ex came after one week, The email of this spell caster is orinokosolutiontemple1@ gmail. com you can contact him.
Back to top Go down
Really??

PostSubject: Attention SCAMMERS and SPAMMERS...   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Wow. I am just so sick and damn tired of seeing the SAME scam artists posting these bullshit "testimonials". You people are SO transparent! I was just about to launch into a whole list of all the glaringly obvious blunders that you all make that give you away every time, but then I thought.... Well, shit, why help you crooks rape more good people in bad situations. Besides, something tells me you frauds will be bending over and taking it up the a** soon enough. That's just a little future fortune freebie from your pal. You're welcome, a**holes.
Back to top Go down
Vicky44

PostSubject: A SPELL CASTER WHO BROUGHT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:39 am

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who help me....
I'm Vicky am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 5 month,i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 4 days, my ex is back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i what to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster,he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen,because all what the spell caster told me came to pass.
You can kindly contact him on tel.+2348182743275
Back to top Go down
Anita2

PostSubject: A SPELL CASTER WHO BROUGHT MY EX BACK LOVE   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 am

Am Anita, i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.i was in a serious relationship with KEN i love him so much we have dated for almost 6 years now.until he meant another girl called Vera he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do.so i told my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster
called dr.olokun.so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem you can contact his email priestolokun@yahoo. com. tel.+2348182743275
Back to top Go down
Regina1

PostSubject: A SPELL CASTER WHO BROUGHT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 am

finally i am getting married to the man of my dream, who abandoned me for five terrible, painful, sleepless years with the help of chief priest of solution. i would forever remain grateful till my last days on earth' you can reach him on priestolokun@ yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275 Wink
Back to top Go down
michel02

PostSubject: a real spell caster that help me bring my ex back   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:23 am

i am Michelle from usa i want to thank DR BALOGUN FINALSOLUTIONSPELL1@GMAIL. COM for the wonderful spell he cast for me, i get the contact of this man on the internet and get a conversation with him,but i never thought there will be a good result out of it, until DR BALOGUN put a smile on my face when he help me get my EX boyfriend back to me,people have been sharing good testimony about him but i thought they were scammed but never knew DR BALOGUN was not among those fake spell caster.please as they say there is nobody without problems it all depend on the one you have, i must boldly say this moment that their is no problem that this great spell caster can not solve for you, all you have to do now is to contact him through his email address as i earlier do.just contact him on his email: finalsolutionspell1@gmail. com because with his powers your problems are solve.
Back to top Go down
Ja'Njay

PostSubject: DR LOVE SPELL CASTER BROUGHT MY GIRL FRIEND BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am

Getting my Ex back
my name is Ja'Nyah. I've known Lameik for years, When we finally got together things were kind of weird so we broke up which was in February of 2011 In June of 2012 he and I recently got back together and we were together until march of 2013 which he told me he was not interested in relationship again During that time I changed completely, I wasn't eating,I was sleeping a lot, I wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I'm so depressed and stressed out that I'm scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever Google recommend me DR LOVE drlovespellcastersolution@gmail. com ,drlovespellcastersolution@yahoo. com +2348038096203 that he will solve my relationship problem then Dr Love told me he will come back to me between 48hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happy together forever , Am so happy now that DR LOVE help me bring Lameik back to me. Thanks so much Dr Love
Back to top Go down
WAINEL

PostSubject: DR ODUDU BRING BACK MY LOVER BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm

my name is wainel i live in Canada when my boyfriend let me because of a little girl that work with him i never knew that the girl was dating my man till i meet than in a hotel center i try to as my man what is happily he told me that is over between us i though it was a joke till my man drove me away from the house i cried and cried but nobody to help me out i went and stay with my friend that introduce me and said i should contact dr odudu that is a great man that he can help me out when i contacted him on oduduspell@gmail. com he said all my problems is over that he will cast a spell on me so that my man can come back to me in just three day it was like joke in my eyes to cute the story short after the casting of the spell my man came to my house and knedown and start begging that he dose not know what came over him that he need me back to his life that is when i know that dr odudu is a real spell caster without any side effect am happily married to my man with two kids,if you are having any problem present it to dr odudu to help you out with it.via oduduspell@gmail. com or call +2348051913076
wanel from CANADA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next