The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ericalov

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I have my lover back because of Dr Sanu   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 pm

I thought it was a bit strange for me searching on the internet  for a love spell casting service for help to bring back my lover who left me because we had several misunderstandings but I had no choice. I had this strong feeling we were meant for each other although he was telling me it was over between us and I couldn’t stay without him.
With all of the love spell casters available online to choose from I kept seeing different persons testifying about a  man Dr Sanu dr.sanuspiritualtemple at gmail.com. whom I contacted for help to bring back my lover and within 48 hours Dr Sanu brought back my lover whom I thought would never had anything to do with me again. It was really wonderful.  Amongst these numerous spell caster Dr Sanu is true and powerful. dr.sanuspiritualtemple at gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Lorri Martin

PostSubject: Spell casters   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 am

My name is Lorri Martin and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you RE UNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE caster, you are truly talented and gifted contact his All thanks to the source of my happiness DR. Ola Matama.
Back to top Go down
Lorri Martin

PostSubject: Spell casters   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 am

My name is Lorri Martin and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you RE UNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE caster, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email:  olahinduntemple65 at gmail.com All thanks to the source of my happiness  DR. Ola Matama.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Ryanah

PostSubject: HE JUST BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME..THANKS THANKS THANKS TO Y   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 pm

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in FEBRUARY THIS YEAR., but I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure, because the Love was not there anymore. So I thought it was about time I MAKE him sure! All it took was a visit to this spell casters website this month DECEMBER, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 24 hours after this spell caster worked for me, on the 10TH OF DECEMBER 2013, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and  withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Lugard for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Very Happy   Email: miracletemple@live. com.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Wayne

PostSubject: Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover to me   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 pm

hello every body my name is Jennifer Wayne I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr Ola help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kid are happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email address olalovespell@yahoocom.
olalovespell@yahoocom .is his contact address.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Ryanah

PostSubject: HE JUST BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME..THANKS THANKS THANKS TO YOU A MILLION TIMES..WOW!! SO HAPPY..   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 am

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in FEBRUARY 2013. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last month DECEMBER, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 24 hours after this spell caster worked for me, on the 10TH OF DECEMBER 2013, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and  withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Lugard for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: miracletemple@live. com.
Back to top Go down
sweetpota

PostSubject: Dr Love bring back my ex boyfriend   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

DR LOVE BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND
Happy new year to my friends and family all over the world,Am bring you Good news about my relationship problem solution that Dr Love spell caster help me solve between 48 hours , I heard about amazing spell caster Dr Love, because i have been doing research online and came across a Relationship comment About Dr Love spell caster solution  . My name is Elizabeth and I am 30 year old from Ontario Canada, I was with a guy for about a year now, and his name is Paul. Things were getting pretty serious. We both actually fell in love with each other and I actually saw myself being with him in my future and he wanted same with me. We clicked and got along very well and we were so close. But then my 'ex best friends' we just recently stopped talking. They had the nerve to text him and bring up my past to him and told him about every guy i talked too. They think i am fake and don't care about anyone besides myself and  Paul. It hurt so much that they did that, and they knew how much i loved Paul.  Paul left me and thinks i'm a slut and everything which am not. And i know hes beyond hurt. But i was actually committed to him and i told Dr Love spell caster solution drlovespellcastersolution AT gmail DOT com tel : 2348038096203 how much i want him back and loved him with all my heart.  I'm literally crying when i was telling Dr Love spell Caster solution to help me bring him back cause he was like more than a best friend to me and i want to settle down with him. Dr Love told me that he will be back between 48 hours after casting a spell on him then before 24 hours i saw Paul knocking my door, what a miracle way Dr Love spell caster help make my dream come true.
Thanks so much Dr Love.
Back to top Go down
Ava21

PostSubject: DR.LOVESPELL IS THE REAL SPELL CASTER   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 am

Smile I was married for five years with out any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending time with me any more.So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my sister in law told me about DR.LOVESPELL from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to DR.LOVESPELL for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:DR.LOVESPELL of the great benin kingdom(lovespellpower@hotmail. com)tel.+2348104004707.Ava Charles.
Back to top Go down
benita

PostSubject: odogwumalaika@gmail.com is the real spell caster   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm

BEWARE! THESE PEOPLE ARE BIG SCAMS BUT MALAIKA IS REAL
                   Dr Malaika doesn’t ask for testimonies and he doesn’t charge. He is genuine and people get to meet him by luck. But right now am your luck if you could meet him. Every other testimonies you read here are scams...... Dr Malaika lives in Nigeria and I happened to meet him by chance after a friend told me about him. I followed these internet testimonies and was hugely scammed to the extent that I wanted to kill myself. Dr Malaika turned my situation around by bringing back my ex and made me regain double of what I lost over to these scams. He made my ex come crawling to have him back. All I spent was $250 and at last gained back all my lost money and even double of it. His email address is odogwumalaika@gmail dotcom but please don’t make him know that I published him on net. He is just wonderful and I wish whoever that finds him good luck. Don’t forget Cool his email address is odogwumalaika@gmail dotcom
Back to top Go down
Ken Ramos

PostSubject: Yes, Dr. Wicca spell is real   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:53 pm

I just wanted to thank this blog for writing this about Dr. Wicca... I followed his advice about his Spell instructions, and fortunately, I'm a success story! All i just want is my wife back and I was determine to get her back fast!  I convinced myself I could do anything to get her back my own way.
Then i email Dr. Wicca for help which his spell really worked and he has been very helpful, and I can't believe it worked so well! Within 24 hours I'm honestly, still in shock! :)If you feel like your relationship is salvageable, and you need help contact him 24/7 on +2348097350565/ dr.wiccahightemple @ gmail . com or on Facebook

Ken Ramos sent from my ipad
Back to top Go down
Nikki .D

PostSubject: Nelly Is So Glad   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

My name is Nikki' am 35 years of age i reside in united state, to be sincere i am just short of words but thanks to Priest Okunmagala of (chiefpriestofbrokenlove@gmail dot com) who helped me in getting married though i seems to be a laughing stock in  my community because my younger sibling Kate and Jane were already married. i felt really depressed because all the guys that normally came to me were always interested in having sex and after that, they are off and were never willing to have a future with me. but after contacting Okunmagala and did all i was told i was really surprised my boyfriend for the very first time proposed to me that he really want to spend the rest of his life with me and to round it up we are getting married first week of June that's why i am writing this testimony to show how grateful i am.
Nikki.D
Back to top Go down
jassica

PostSubject: my ex back   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:14 pm

My boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the second day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you D ROJEFOR spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: DROJEFORSPELLCASTER at GMAIL.COM is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.....
he can solve the following......
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(Cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due
to low erraction.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it
suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay your, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
which.
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) bad lucks
(18)HIV CURE
Back to top Go down
cornelta

PostSubject: Thank you once again father dr lovespell   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm

My name is Cornelia, am from UK I live in Canada, I have been married for
over 5years and no issue(baby) to show for it, I and my husband have gone
to different places for help for me to get pregnant, but all our efforts
where fruitless. My husband became tired of me and started accusing me of
the cause of our problem. I tried to make him believe that I don’t know why
I cannot get pregnant. But as a man he pays deaf ears to my words. It came
to a time when he gave me an ultimatum to leave his house. I became more
crazy and restless. I search for help including where there is no help. My
husband finally sent me packing after 5years of our marriage. when I was in
my parents’ house I was still searching for a solution until I met an old
school friend whom gave me the contact of this spell caster Dr omamen, she
said he saved her marriage too. I contacted him for help. He told me that
it is never too late that I will need two spell in one. Which means an ex
back spell and a fertility spell. He actually cast a spell for me after
48hours of his spell; my husband came to my parents’ house looking for me.
We got back together again. That made me so happy. Still with his fertility
spell, I became pregnant after 2months of his spell. What a powerful man. I
am the happiest person on earth. If you need any help, I recommend this
great man to you, I am so sure he will help you the way he helped
me.omamenspiritualtemple@gmail. com
Back to top Go down
Anton fabian

PostSubject: THANKS TO DR OKIKA FOR RETURNING MY EX BACK TODAY,, CALL HIM ON +2348134367919   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 pm

My Name is ANTON FABIAN, From GERMANY. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. OKIKA, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called BERLIN we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant,she left me for 1 year and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost wife back, and after a month I slept with her and she went for a test and the result stated she is pregnant am happy today am a father of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. OKIKA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(Cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care

contact him through his MOBILE: +2348134367919
Back to top Go down
maria johan

PostSubject: how i get my ex back call dr. trust for help +2348156885231   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:13 am

[b]My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast @ gmail. com or ultimatespellcast @ yahoo. com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger.
Back to top Go down
eliana cole

PostSubject: the awesome dr bada that brought happiness back to my life   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:20 pm

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORED.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT DR BADA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GIVE HER MY LAST TRIAL.SHE ASKED ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $180 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $180 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE SHE NEVER SPEAK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTHS NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRIED TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL IN SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALLED AND I PICKED SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALLED ME AND WE MET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR BADA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT DR BADA (THEGREATBADAatgmail.com) AND YOUR EX WILL COME RUNNING BACK JUST LIKE MINE....
Back to top Go down
mary123

PostSubject: Testimony on how i got my marrage back   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 pm

[b][b]Thanks Dr Justice for restoring my marriage. I had been separated from my husband. I was TOLD ABOUT Dr justice spell how he restored Marriages , the source of my encouragement and wisdom. I had been praying and standing on the promises of Dr justice. My husband mailed me and said we will be reunited and living as a family in the country where he lives. Above all, my husband has grown in faith, you can reach Dr Justice via drjusticehomeofsolution at gmail.com ,+2347062045281
Name:Mary anderson From UK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3