The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Laveirte is a great caster!

Go down 
+2
brittanypunk
TouchedByAnAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TouchedByAnAngel

Madam Laveirte is a great caster! Empty
PostSubject: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm

I used her to get ralph back....She is fantastic! Kinda a shame she doesnt talk on the phone and the chat system is hard for to understand, but hey, I got what I needed, so YES! I would recommend her anytime.

Also, did a session at www.thelovespellstore.com - Those ladies are amazingly accurate
Back to top Go down
brittanypunk

PostSubject: she is very expensive   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm

i talked to her on the live chat feature, most spells around the internet only cost $50, this woman wanted $250 for my work...
Is this normal pricing? I havet decided if I am going to use her yet.

Does she return calls and emails?
Back to top Go down
CALIFORN

PostSubject: yes yes   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

$50.00 for a spell...seems a bit low to me! I would say your going to get what you pay.

Yes she will return your email as well as return any chat you send her. I'm currently working with you now!
Back to top Go down
heidilis

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

I agree! Madame's prices are very fair! She will answer you emails and chat with you whenever you need her. I am currently working with her.. She is definetly the best! Can't wait to let everyone know when I get my results! Use her, You wont regret it. She has been the only one who has really taken so much attention to my situation. i have cast with some other spell casters like ashra, she is a thief. If I would have found Madame Laveirte long ago, I wouldnt have wasted my money with Ashra!
Back to top Go down
jc1010

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey I have a question for heidilis, if I may? You stated that Ashra is a thief, have you used her in the past? Did anything come from any spells she may have casted for you?? I hope to hear a response from you when you get a chance. Thank you for your time.

J.
Back to top Go down
CrisF

PostSubject: Madam Laveirte is an Angel!!! Best spell - caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Madam Laveirte is an ANGEL - I want the world to know this. She is truly someone who cares for your well-being, and is committed to helping us. I came to her heart-broken. And she immediately asked me for the details in my situation, and began work. Although we are still in the process, little changes have become evident, and I believe everything will work out in the end. Please, believe in her gift and commitment - first and foremost believe in yourself that healing also takes place when you come to the Madams. I am hopeful and excited. Love, Cristina F.
Back to top Go down
robertachrk

PostSubject: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

I am working with Madam LaVeirte and she is the greatest!! She has helped me so much and is always available to you. She returns emails and will chat whenever needed. I just love her!!! Right now she is helping me with a situation that has come up with my ex. His situation has changed (bump in the road) and Madam LaVeirte is working on this with me. My spell has not fully manifested yet but I have seen changes so I know it is working. I can't wait for it to fully manifest. I too wish I found Madam LaVeirte sooner. All the madams I have talked with have been very helpful. They are wonderful and I can't say enough about them. I recommend trying them. I wasted moeny on Ashra too and yes she is a fraud!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
heidilis

PostSubject: response to jc1010   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 am

Yes i used ashra i spent over $2000.00 on her and she never did anything for me. It was spell after spell and at first she would answer my emails asking me to buy another spell to enhance the others she had already done. after a while she just stopped answering the emails . never heard from her again. Thats when i found the sisters at realfastlovespells.com have been working with madam Laveirte she is always there for me. and i have seen so much changes in my situation. She is so awesome. My only regret is that i didnt find her sooner.
Back to top Go down
robertachrk

PostSubject: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Yes, I agree. My regret too is that I did not find the sisters sooner. I absolutely love each one of them. They are all especially wonderful and so understanding. My spell has not fully manifested yet but it is working and I look forward to the day when I too can say my spell has worked.
Back to top Go down
mmagbaleta

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 am

I totally agree with all of you! Madam LaVeirte is a great person, she's sensitive to client's needs and always prompt in responding to e-mails. I too used Ashra's casting service, but suddenly was bombarded with weird e-mails from her that had positive "feedback" about the case and led to a sales pitch for a supplemental spell she was offering at a discount. Weird thing was from the beginning, she knew my ex fiance is a female, but on those sales pitch e-mails, she called her a "he" and referred to her as a male..... I knew those were pre filled templates or something, because though I reminded her my ex was a "she", Ashra kept calling her a "he". Through Ashra and other spell casting services, I've received no signs, results or manifestation at all, and I "hired" them in April. Anyways, I'm glad I found Madam LaVeirte and RFLS. I'm really considering RFLS for my case.
Back to top Go down
aliasneo

PostSubject: yeah   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

madam laveirte is amazing she found me out of darkness and has been working with me for about a week and a half my situation was hopeless but with her help im already seeing results that never could have happened. do not underestimate her or doubt her, she is a miracle worker
Back to top Go down
bobby66

PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

aliasneo wrote:
madam laveirte is amazing she found me out of darkness and has been working with me for about a week and a half my situation was hopeless but with her help im already seeing results that never could have happened. do not underestimate her or doubt her, she is a miracle worker

She is amazing! Love her!
Back to top Go down
InLoveTe

PostSubject: Working with Madam Levierte - Any recent (2013) results???   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello, I just started with Madam Levierte and to tell you the truth I feel very good about it. She is very attentive to my needs and to my situation. She took my case that is very complicated and broke it down for me to understand. She said she liked the challenge because there were other spellcasters that would not take my case.

I am awaiting for the results... I just started last night.

Anyone has any updates on results???
Back to top Go down
ijustwantmylove

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 pm

To inlovete......
Have you seen any movement on your case?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte is a great caster!   Madam Laveirte is a great caster! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Laveirte is a great caster!
Page 1 of 1