The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Laverite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robertachrk

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Madam Laverite   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks for input. I'm working with her and glod to know she's legit. Still waiting for results to happen.
Back to top Go down
nitrochi

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Did it work?   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Did you finally get results? and how long did it take?
Back to top Go down
robertachrk

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

My spell is starting to work. My ex has contacted me and we are talking but no date yet. I know this will happen soon but it's nice just to be talking again. A new obsticle has come up in my situation and Madam is working with me on this. Life.... what can I say. My spell has not fully manifested yet but hopefully soon. I have been working with Madam since March. Changes started to happen soon afterwards but I wasn't aware of them until my ex contacted me about a month ago. In talking I discovered things had been happening that I wasn't aware of i.e. his relationship with the person he dumped me for only lasted 3 months and it was a "nightmare" and my ex is glad that chapter is history and closed never to be opened again (his words not mine). I was not aware they had split up but I am extremely happy about that situation. Split happened in March and that is when I started working with Madam LaVeirte.
Back to top Go down
Goodvibrationa

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 am

So it takes a while for the spell to work? Or were there obstacles in the way?

I'm new to this and really looking for some insight. Unsure what I'm to look out for and the dos and donts are. Any insight would be great!

Back to top Go down
robertachrk

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm new to this also. I have never done anything like this before. I wondered why my spell was taking so long to manifest and was told spells work on energy plus your history with the other person and weather or not the other person is involved with someone else. My history with my ex is long and he was involved with someone else (that relatiolnship has ended). But now there are some unseen obsticles Madam is dealing with. Not unseen as in you can't see them but obsticles that we hadn't thought of. She is working on these and hopefully soon things will be better. If you have any questions get on the free chat line. Madam is more than willing to answer any and all quesitions. All spells manifest in different time frames depending on what your situation is. My situation is a little more complicated than most but this too will pass and finally I will get the results I have been waiting for. sunny
Back to top Go down
Miss Ide

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: RE:   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm new to this also. I have never done anything like this before. I wondered why my spell was taking so long to manifest and was told spells work on energy plus your history with the other person and weather or not the other person is involved with someone else. My history with my ex is long and he was involved with someone else (that relatiolnship has ended). But now there are some unseen obsticles Madam is dealing with. Not unseen as in you can't see them but obsticles that we hadn't thought of. She is working on these and hopefully soon things will be better. If you have any questions get on the free chat line. Madam is more than willing to answer any and all quesitions. All spells manifest in different time frames depending on what your situation is. My situation is a little more complicated than most but this too will pass and finally I will get the results I have been waiting for.

Thank you. I think mine too is a little complicated - my ex of only 1 month is involved with someone else. I did the whole contact thing when you're not supposed to and am worried that i set the work back but i hope not since i didn't speak to him. But I'm really hoping Madam is able to help and that i see some positive signs soon. Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
robertachrk

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Madam LaVeirte   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Madam LaVeirte is wonderful!!!! My spell has finally manafested and I am extremely happy. It's been about a month now and every thing is perfect. I have my lover back and things are better than ever. The spell took about a 4 months to fully manafest but the wait was worth it. I would recommend her highly.
Back to top Go down
heidilissette

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Thank you Madam Laveirte you are more than amazing. We have been working together for sometime now and this week has been the most amazing week ever. My boyfriend and I are spending a lot more time together and he has completely changed. It feels as if he sees me like the most beautiful woman in the world. Like he doesn't ever want to be away from me. Each day I become more and more surprised with each type of change that he is showing me. Yesterday he told me that he loved me and it has never felt so real like it did last night. I am falling more and more in love with this man with every second that we spend together. But how can I ever repay you Madam Laveirte without you none of this would be possible. YOu are truly more than amazing. I owe you my life. Anyone looking amazing results dont even hesitate to look for Madam Laveirte, she is truly amazing and she will definetly make your dreams come true. She made mine come true, and I am eternally grateful.
Back to top Go down
jchao617

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

robertachrk wrote:
I'm new to this also. I have never done anything like this before. I wondered why my spell was taking so long to manifest and was told spells work on energy plus your history with the other person and weather or not the other person is involved with someone else. My history with my ex is long and he was involved with someone else (that relatiolnship has ended). But now there are some unseen obsticles Madam is dealing with. Not unseen as in you can't see them but obsticles that we hadn't thought of. She is working on these and hopefully soon things will be better. If you have any questions get on the free chat line. Madam is more than willing to answer any and all quesitions. All spells manifest in different time frames depending on what your situation is. My situation is a little more complicated than most but this too will pass and finally I will get the results I have been waiting for. sunny

i'm working with her right now since december she kept saying that my ex will contact me first but so far he hasn't i had to make the first move to call =X yet he still say that he doesn't want a relationship but they keep saying that he loves me still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madam Laverite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite   Madam Laverite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Laverite
Page 1 of 1