The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i want my ex back real bad!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sugarbabe

i want my ex back real bad! Empty
PostSubject: i want my ex back real bad!   i want my ex back real bad! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 am

please help!! i really want my ex back... i cant stay with out him.. and all i know is that, if he is not mine than he is no body else s.... please help!! thank you!
Back to top Go down
heidilis

i want my ex back real bad! Empty
PostSubject: looking for help   i want my ex back real bad! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:22 pm

In response to Sugarbabe. You should really try using one of the sisters from Realfastlovespells.com they are not fake and they will really help you. I find the price reasonable. You will get your man back. I promise! I have been working with Madam Laveirte for some time now and I have seen results. We are not thru yet because my spells have not fully manifested but I have seen so much improvement. My man didn't want anything to do with me and we are now seeing eachother more regularly and he is constantly communicating with me. Give them a try. Go on the live chat and speak to one of the sisters. Madam Laveirte is awesome she really takes your problem as one of her own and she will work with you to get you the result that you are looking for.
Back to top Go down

i want my ex back real bad!
Page 1 of 1