The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymou

THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello everyone my name is Joan from Poland, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Zabaza, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Zabaza spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Zabaza for been there for me,contact Dr.Zabaza today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr.Zabaza VIA EMAIL: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com OR CALL HIM ON +2348182620374

NAME: JOAN
Back to top Go down
HAROL

PostSubject: DR.ZABAZA SAVED ME FROM GOING TO JAIL   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 am

My mane is Harold from Canada and i want to give thanks the great man called Dr.Zabaza who saved me from the court case i had. I was in some kind of trouble and i was charged to court with a lot of evidence hanging all over my neck so i was so scared because i taught i was going to be jailed. I had no choice than to look for back up solution. During my search on the internet i came across Dr.Zabaza contact information after contacting Dr.Zabaza he told me that everything will be okay. And on the day of my court hearing i was so surprised that the judge cancelled all evidence against and granted me bail. All these were possible through the great powers of Dr.Zabaza and you can contact him at: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com  or call him on +2348182620374
Back to top Go down
MATTYY

PostSubject: DR.ZABAZA BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 pm

I am Matty from Chicago, and i am here on this site to give thanks to Dr.Zabaza for the good work he did in getting my relationship back on track. Myself and my lover had some dispute which lead to our break up. But through the help of Dr.Zabaza i was able to get her back within 48 hours for this reason i will be dropping the contact information of Dr.Zabaza on this site for those that need his help to contact him on +2348182620374 or via email: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com

MATTY
CHICAGO USA
Back to top Go down
LEXIE

PostSubject: DR.ZABAZA BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER WITHIN 48HOURS   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

I am Lexie and i am so glad to let the world know the success be hide my relationship. The secret is Dr.Zabaza and through his help i have been able to get my lover back within 48 hours and since then our relationship has been perfect. The best way to get your relationship back on track is to contact Dr.Zabaza on zabaza.logan@yahoo. com or call him on +2348182620374 And within 48 hours you will be glad you contacted him
Back to top Go down
ESSE

PostSubject: GET YOUR LOVER BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS AT: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com    THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm

My name is Esse from London, I am so happy that my lover came back to me through the help of Dr.Zabaza. And today we are both married. The best place to get your lover back to you is at: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com and you can give him a call on +2348182620374 if necessary. Thank you Dr.Zabaza and i will never forget the good work you did in my life.
Back to top Go down
LUCAA

PostSubject: CALL +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK    THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you Dr.Zabaza for helping me to unite my relationship just within the period of 48 hours. I can still remember those period when i was having problems with my lover but today through the help of Dr.Zabaza i am having joy in my relationship. And if you are having problems in your relationship the right place to get it solved is at: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com or you can give him a call on +2348182620374. By his help all your problems will be solved within 48 hours

Luca

GREECE
Back to top Go down
HASSANN

PostSubject: DR.ZABAZA BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:36 pm

I am so happy that things has finally worked out between me and my lover. My name is Hassan from Israel and it will be my pleasure to announce to the world about Dr.Zabaza the solver of relationship problems. I contacted Dr.Zabaza on zabaza.logan@yahoo. com and within 48 hours all my trouble were gone. You can also call Dr.Zabaza on +2348182620374.
Back to top Go down
HARRYY

PostSubject: CALL +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK    THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Hello Virgina and the world, I am Harry from Virgina USA. I am so happy today because Dr.Zabaza restored my relationship within 48 hours. I want the world to know that Dr.Zabaza is powerful and he is good in restoring broken relationship. His contact details are +2348182620374 or via email: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com Within 48 hours your request will be granted
Back to top Go down
KELY

PostSubject: CONTACT DR.ZABAZA ON (zabaza.logan@yahoo.com) TO GET YOUR LOVER    THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I am Kelly from Canada and i am so happy about the help that Dr.Zabaza render to me when i helpless. Well let me give a little introduction about Dr.Zabaza. This great man called Dr.Zabaza has the power to bring back lost lover within the period of 48 hours and you can contact him through these contact details below:

PHONE NUMBER: +2348182620374

EMAIL: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com

Contact Dr.Zabaza on those details and you will be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
TANYE

PostSubject: CAlL +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 am

The place to get your lover back within 48 hours is these contact details below:

PHONE NUMBER: +2348182620374
EMAIL: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com

My name is Tanye from New York. And i am here on these site to let the world know about Dr.Zabaza who was able to get my lover back to me within 48 hours. I am really so greatful to Dr.Zabaza for his help, If you need help in getting your lover back then you can contact Dr.Zabaza through the details above.
Back to top Go down
ROBI

PostSubject: THE GREAT MAN THAT IS CAPABLE TO BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:07 pm

The best place to get your lover back within the period of 48 hours is at: zabaza.logan@yahoo. com or call +2348182620374. This powerful man that has the details above is called Dr.Zabaza, And he brought back my lost lover to me within the period of 48 hours. Nevertheless i will advise those having relationship troubles to further there complains to Dr.Zabaza through those details above'

NAME: ROBIN

Back to top Go down
HOWARDD

PostSubject: i WANT MY LOVER, EX, HUSBAND, WIFE BACK   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:21 am

I wake up every morning praying to my God to strengthen Dr.Zabaza for his good works that he is doing around the world. I lost my lover some months back but thanks to Dr.Zabaza for helping me to get her back within 48 hours. Contact Dr.Zabaza on zabaza.logan@yahoo. com or call +2348182620374. Thank you Dr.Zabaza for the help you render me..
Back to top Go down
noel1grace

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 pm

hi I would like dearly for you to help me get my fiancée back as we were a couple for 5 years and we parted 6 months ago over a miss understanding and I miss her every day since and would love to have her back in my life and I hope you can help me please
Back to top Go down
Mehelpingpeople

PostSubject: Nothing was real about dr. Zabaza   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 am

Dr. Zabaza is big time scam.
Back to top Go down
chandeller

PostSubject: HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK THROUGH DR.TAMAZAKI@GMAIL.COM   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:31 am

I came to this site just to testify to one powerful man that brought my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours, Whose name and contact information are Dr.Tamazaki and you can contact him at dr.tamazaki @gmail DOT com or call +2348185277879. At first i never believe that he will ever be able to bring back my lover to me but today through the help of Dr.Tamazaki myself and my lover are back together
Back to top Go down
Reginea

PostSubject: CONTACT DR.KWALE ON +2348056141089 T0 GET YOUR EX BACK   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 am

The best place to get your lover back within the period of 24 hours is at: kwaletemple@gmail. com or call +2348056141089. This powerful man that has the details above is called Dr.Kwale, And he brought back my lost husband to me within the period of 24 hours. Nevertheless i will advise those having relationship and marriage troubles to further there complains to Dr.Kwale through those details above'
Back to top Go down
Jenia Ann

PostSubject: SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:22 am

MY HUSBAND IS BACK AFTER 5YRS WITH THE HELP OF KWALETEMPLE@GMAIL. COM

THANKS TO DR.KWALE FOR BRINGING BACK MY HUSBAND TO ME IN JUST 24HOURS HE IS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AND MY THREE KIDS SINCE 5YEARS AGO BUT WITH THE HELP OF DR.KWALE MY HUSBAND IS BACK AND WE ARE NOW BIG HAPPY FAMILY IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP IN YOUR MARRIAGE OR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP PLEASE CONTACT DR.KWALE FOR HELP ON HIS EMAIL: kwaletemple@gmail. com OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON +2348056141089
Back to top Go down
LOVE SPELL

PostSubject: GETTING YOUR EX BACK IN 24 HOURS WITH DR.KWALE SPELL   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:46 pm

One day while searching on Google about getting ex back, I discovered a great spell caster called Dr.Kwale whose email is kwaletemple@gmail. com and phone number is +2348056141089. I urge you to check it out and he will bring your ex back to your arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com   THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK IS: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com
Page 1 of 1