The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heidilis

Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! Empty
PostSubject: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 pm

This Friday was the worse start of the weekend that I have ever experienced in my life. I broke up with the only man that I have ever loved in my entire life. I felt breathless, shaky, My heart hurt so badly that I cried hysterically. I really thought that I was going to die, but i contacted Madam Laveirte and she helped me by first calming me down. She took my pain away in a way that is undescribable. My love and I ran into eachother again. It was like magic. We were at the same place at the same time. Madam has assured me that he and I will be back together and she has advised me of what my steps should be. I can't thank Madam enough for being here for me and for taking care of me when I most needed her. There is no one out there quite as she is. Anyone that has felt the pain that I have this weekend, go to madams site and try her out you wont regret it. there is no other spell caster like her. Thank you so much Madam i will never be able to repay you for giving me a second chance in life. you are my hero.
Back to top Go down
johnnyr860

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:22 pm

heidilis wrote:
This Friday was the worse start of the weekend that I have ever experienced in my life. I broke up with the only man that I have ever loved in my entire life. I felt breathless, shaky, My heart hurt so badly that I cried hysterically. I really thought that I was going to die, but i contacted Madam Laveirte and she helped me by first calming me down. She took my pain away in a way that is undescribable. My love and I ran into eachother again. It was like magic. We were at the same place at the same time. Madam has assured me that he and I will be back together and she has advised me of what my steps should be. I can't thank Madam enough for being here for me and for taking care of me when I most needed her. There is no one out there quite as she is. Anyone that has felt the pain that I have this weekend, go to madams site and try her out you wont regret it. there is no other spell caster like her. Thank you so much Madam i will never be able to repay you for giving me a second chance in life. you are my hero.

How do I know that this is for real? I need to know. I am not saying I do not trust you or your review but before coming accross this forum I went to about 5 other forums with about a few hundred comments from people stating her website scammed them and took their money and that this Madam was very disrespectful and mean and did not help them the way she said she would. Before I spend any amount of money I need to be able to verify the person as I don't have money to be throwing away as a college student. But I am desperate to get my ex back. Please respond with a response thank you.
Back to top Go down
filzcass

PostSubject: Should i trust ML   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

I was scammed by gypsy Esmeralda and Dr. Saleem from South Africa.
I am afraid now. Already jobless... and was badly betrayed! Seeking for justice!
Dont know if i should just give up and move on or try ML
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Madam L is a wonderful spell caster I'm currently working with her now to get back the love of my life. I'm a college student and damn near homeless and my ex is all I have. She gives me advice, keeps me updated, and she is very good at her craft. You should try her I've noticed change I wasn't talking to my ex at all then she started calling me talking to me. It's a start Smile
Back to top Go down
scammed

PostSubject: This is a scam!!!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm

I was scammed by Madame Laveirte, who claims she is a sweet old lady, but whenever her previous spell wouldn't work she would come up with something new for me to purchase with outrageous prices, and when I didn't have that kind of money, this supposed sweet old lady would turn into a foul, nasty, old bitch. She would have a calendar on her website showing whose case she was working on when, but I NEVER saw my name on that calendar. Oh guess what, she'd say, she received a miraculous donation from some source and could give me a discount on some special oils to make the spells work. And when that spell didn't work, she'd do a new spell which she'd promise my lost love would return immediately. Months went by and still no results. I just don't understand it, she'd say, let me try something else, something very powerful, more crap for me to purchase. Still no results, let's try something else. When we would chat, she was very short with me, and would never fully answer my questions, and she always had to go, either to dinner or who knows where. Fraud, fake, charlatain I said. And she said give me your phone number so I can call you. HELL NO, you fake!!!! Spells take time you say, it's been 2 years and still no word from my lost love. Your spells don't always work 100% of the time, you say? Yeah just my luck I'm one of the customers who got a dud. Thanks a lot, Madame, thanks for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Notdoneyet

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:21 am

I can relate to everyone who says she's mean. Sometimes I feel like an abuse victim. It's very hard to get a hold of her on chat lately. I've been working for almost a year. My results are partial. My relationship situation is that we're coworkers, but it's actually extremely complicated. I know the guy is love with me, but he went through a worse divorce than anyone I've ever known. Additionally, I struggle with anxiety and depression. Things are harmonious when we're together, but the difficulty is in getting us to just the right moment.

I can say plenty bad and good. I'll start with the bad. ML asks me for chats all the time and never shows up. She frequently reschedules me, doesn't show up at all, and leaves me hanging for weeks at a time with no response. Even in emergency situations. However, when we do chat, I often get over an hour. She complains my emails are too long and frequent. I get irritated because she never gives informative updates or lets me discuss my man. We have had quite a few arguments over email.

The good. She's been very accommodating with my financial situation. I'm under special circumstances I won't detail. I HAVE experienced major progress though. Even though I'm not dating my guy yet, spellwork has made him comfortable enough to touch me, and he actually seems my attention now. Before, even though he's always liked me, he'd stare at floor and shuffle his feet. He's very sociable, but insecure and a workaholic. I've had to endure conversations in the past like "how cents per sheet of paper the company saves on ink". My man isn't lame and boring. His workaholism is just his way of protecting himself.

I believe my case is almost complete. I TRULY DO. I never really understood about energy, but I do now. I actually went against her advice and messaged my man about something work related but personal. His response boosted my confidence in my case's progress like never before. I'll be honest that I've had hardly any faith most of the time, but it pays to stick with it. I think the close is just around the corner. If not in a week or two, definitely by November. I'll post back then with results.
Back to top Go down
Notdoneyet

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:06 pm

I got fired from my job today! I don't know what'll happen to my case? It was almost complete! I don't know how I'll ever be able to see the man I care for again?

My life is over! I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can go on with my life
Back to top Go down
Notdoneyet

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 pm

She's a blood sucking leech. I lost my job and for the past month all she's done is request more money. Even though I haven't received a single unemployment check so far. She says she never asks about money, but it's a lie. Every time we talk she brings it up. I guess I'm supposed to starve to death for her sake
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm

She's the fakest bitch I've ever encountered. She sent me a picture of "my altar". Just a couple of cheap candles in a glass. They weren't even red as should be used in a love spell. There no pictures of myself or my lover on the altar. I don't know why she asks for things she doesn't use? She's just out to rob people blind. She constantly sends harassing emails for more money. She needs to be shutdown. If she was real, she have enough integrity to a real picture of herself up. She should change her name to Madame Liar.
Back to top Go down
C'est Francoise

PostSubject: Not only Madame Laveirte, merujhaspellcaster is genuine too   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Asides from madame laveirte that everyone keeps talking about, there are other genuine casters like merujhaspellcaster who actually do the spell work and bring you results within a good time range. You'll truly find a friend in him as he gives you the necessary daily spiritual guidance without burning your purse and you'll see steady progress. At least in my case, his spells work and i have come across other people's positive comment about him even though the very few negative comments sounds like made up stories by his competitors or people who didn't really work with him but only trying to discredit him. There are simply too many fake/scam psychics these days online that one can't seem to recognize the real deal but i think i can vouch for merujhaspellcaster after loosing so much $$$ to so many other spellcasters who claims to be the best. You might wanna try him merujhaspell at yahoo dot com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!   Madam Laveirte the best spell caster! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Laveirte the best spell caster!
Page 1 of 1