The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smiffy

What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Does anyone know what is going on? Anyone heard from them?
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Sorry, I have heard nothing either. I have sent a couple emails. But no response.
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:42 pm

I just received an email from RFLS. The website is still down due to financial reasons. Did anyone else get this email?
Back to top Go down
Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Yes I received the same email.
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:10 pm

What are you going to do? I have no money to give them. I am nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Sniffy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 pm

I need more accurate info and they stillcan do their job and communicate with us via email.
Have you contacted them again?
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm

That's exactly what I emailed her. Can they still do their business and send us updates via email. No response.
Back to top Go down
Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Their website going down due to financial issues shouldn't be our concern, but I would help if I could when I would,be given the proper info and shown that our cases are being continued working on while this issue is being resolved. Please post when you hear back from them.
Back to top Go down
missy051

PostSubject: Lousiana Woman   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 pm

I just got an email from ML, cases are still being worked on. She also said the site should be up and running yet today!!! Thank God!!!
Back to top Go down
Emm

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 pm

How long have you all been working with the madams?
Back to top Go down
smiffy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 pm

I knew it will be all sorted out, glad they are back:)

@emm I've been working with Madam Lavierte for about 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?   What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Madam Lavierte website? Realfastlovespells?
Page 1 of 1