The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

madame lavierte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chasmeka

madame lavierte  Empty
PostSubject: madame lavierte    madame lavierte  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:40 pm

What can I say about this great woman??! Nothing but AWESOME! I started working with her this May and she has been by my side through it all! Not only was she patient, caring and devoted she treated my situation like it was her own! My situation was DIFFICULT and it seemed like as soon as I got over one thing another came. I thought for sure my ex and I was just done and I'd never get her back! Thanks to madame l (which is what I call her) my dreams are coming true! If you are thinking of Laughing giving her a try please do because not only is she m y spellcaster but she is my friend! THANKS MADAME L
Back to top Go down
Clarity1993

madame lavierte  Empty
PostSubject: Question   madame lavierte  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey,
I would like to ask you how long after you started this whole process with Mme Laveirte you had results
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

madame lavierte
Page 1 of 1