The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ralph and My story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TouchedByAnAngel

Ralph and My story Empty
PostSubject: Ralph and My story   Ralph and My story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm

I've been married for 23 years to a man named Ralph and we have 3 beautiful babies together. Through the years, ralph and I have had our ups and downs, and there were times we both felt like throwing in the towel. After my oldest daughter Lisa moved out, things got progressively worse. Ralph started cheating and not coming home. I found other womans phone numbers in his phone, and he would always get mad and make excuses and then storm right back out the door. This lasted for about 5 months until I finally confronted him and he simply stormed out of the house. I didn't hear from him for 3 weeks. I was beside myself.

I used Ashra love spells initially and was taken for thousands of dollars and never got anywhere, not even a response or an email letting me know what was going on. Finally, I tried other sites and got the same result.
My last casting was through Realfastlovespells.com and it finally worked. I don't like their website set up with the chat thingy, (I think its somewhat impersonal) but I got results... If I had to recommend anyone, it would be them
Back to top Go down
CALIFORNIA

Ralph and My story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralph and My story   Ralph and My story I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Congratulations on getting Ralph back!!!

Do you mind if I ask how long it took? I'm a current client of theirs and although I'm in the final stretch I would love to hear from someone else about their experience and time frame.
Back to top Go down

Ralph and My story
Page 1 of 1