The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sob story (But with a happy ending)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DezMode

My sob story (But with a happy ending) Empty
PostSubject: My sob story (But with a happy ending)   My sob story (But with a happy ending) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

hey all, my name is Martha, and I lost a lover almost 5 months back, recently was reunited (I know, Im one of the lucky ones) and things have been better. I know what you are all going through, as I myself cried myself to sleep many nights and felt the walls closing in around me. Seeing his things around the house, places we went together, every day was a disaster.

After a while, I turned to the spirit world for help, which came in the form of a woman named April Aura, a local spell caster that lives near me.. She is a love spell caster, and she helped me every step of the way. I don't think she makes her services available to people online, but they are many other casters out there who I'm sure can do the same thing for you that she did for me.

Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
butterflybabe

My sob story (But with a happy ending) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sob story (But with a happy ending)   My sob story (But with a happy ending) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm

DezMode wrote:
hey all, my name is Martha, and I lost a lover almost 5 months back, recently was reunited (I know, Im one of the lucky ones) and things have been better. I know what you are all going through, as I myself cried myself to sleep many nights and felt the walls closing in around me. Seeing his things around the house, places we went together, every day was a disaster.

After a while, I turned to the spirit world for help, which came in the form of a woman named April Aura, a local spell caster that lives near me.. She is a love spell caster, and she helped me every step of the way. I don't think she makes her services available to people online, but they are many other casters out there who I'm sure can do the same thing for you that she did for me.

Good luck to all!

You're very forntunate.
Back to top Go down

My sob story (But with a happy ending)
Page 1 of 1