The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he brought back my lover with 24hours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciaa

he brought back my lover with 24hours Empty
PostSubject: he brought back my lover with 24hours   he brought back my lover with 24hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:16 am

Am Lucia from USA i want to share my great experience to the whole world about how i got my lover back to my arms after we departed for 4 years i never taught that i could have him back in my life until i met this great man named Dr okpa who showed me true powers of spell, Me and larry Broke up 4 years ago ever since i have not been my self although i have been in several relationship i have not seen who is as good as larry, so ever since i have been thinking about him, so i had to tell my friend about how i feel for larry that i wish if i can have him back to my arms, so that was when my friend told me that she was reading a love review the other day when she saw how somebody commented on how she got her lover back with the help of a man named dr okpa. So that was how i told her to show me the site were she read the reviews so that was how she showed me and i saw so many reviews about this great man how he helped alot of people even the sick, without wasting anytime immediately i collected his contact and called him and told him what i want, he just laughed over it and told me not to worry that he will come back to me, so that was how i waited to see what will happen, so surprisingly i got a call from Larry. i was like this is a dream, but later realized that it was reality, larry was crying and pleading on the phone that he missed me alot that i should come back to his life, i was like is this real? until he came to my house and went on his knees pleading to me that i should forgive him, so that was how we got united again with the help of great okpa, and now we are happily married, thanks be onto dr okpa for what he has done for me, if you need his help you can contact him through okpatempleofsolution@gmail. com or cell number +2348056563186
Back to top Go down

he brought back my lover with 24hours
Page 1 of 1