The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX BACK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brenda a

THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX BACK  Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX BACK    THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX BACK  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:32 am

I contacted Lord Azeez regarding Return My Lover Love Spell last month. Evan and I were having some problems for quite a while. We were definitely on the verge of breaking up. We have been going back and fourth for several months. We would separate and get back together. It was getting very tiring. I knew the end was coming soon. I loved him very much. We had spent 5 years together and I didn't want to throw it all away. I wanted to have him returned to me and have our relationship back to how it used to be in the beginning. I wanted all of our feelings of love to be restored. Well, I thought about it and was very skeptical at first. I actually felt kind of silly having a spell cast on my behalf to get my lover to come back to me! I was researching love spells online and I came across lord azeez spell casting service. I read many other blog comments of people you helped and I found your service to be right for me and my situation. I decided why not. He have a money back guarantee and I have nothing to loose if it didn't work. But if it did, I would have everything to gain! I wanted my true love back and I wanted us to be heading in the right direction once again. I submitted my info once I ordered the spell and in 24 hours my spell was cast! I felt kind of light headed after I received a notice from you that the work was completed. That night I was having the most off the wall dreams =) They were of Evan and I and I just had this overwhelming feeling that everything was going to be OK with us! I was very excited about this! The next morning I woke up and went about my day. I was sitting at my desk when the mail room delivery person came up to me with a huge bouquet of flowers... from Evan! Along with the flowers was a card, an apology for the way he had been acting for the past several months! I couldn't believe my eyes! We ended up getting together that night at his apartment and had a very long talk. He apologized for his behavior and told me he loved me very much and that nothing would be coming between us ever again! I was just totally blown away by this! Well here it is, a month later and we are doing better than ever! Better than how we started out. I'm very excited to share this news with you out there who is passing through the same thing. His email is lordazeez1990@hotmail. com
Back to top Go down

THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX BACK
Page 1 of 1