The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lost love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B_Samone

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:22 am

I'm planning on working with this fabulous woman very soon very likely this week. I want my lover back to me. I'm reading how she is very good. I have so much hope and faith!
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:42 am

Finally started working with ML yesterday. I'm ready and very hopeful for change! Will keep you updated
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm

I talked to her over the weekend and she says that we will begin work on Monday. ML wants me to stay in high spirt and keep positive thoughts about her. I miss her so much just waiting to have my love back.
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:56 am

My lost love called me one day and agreed to meet and talk. We talked about how it all went down and how we not where we suppose to be at. I've had people almost make me lose faith in getting her back. But Madam L emailed me a inspirational story of her lost love and helped me gain it back. Even though I'm near homeless with not much to donate and give the sisters are helping me and I am grateful and very hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Delc0029

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:41 pm

I started working with ML last wednesday and I'm very hopeful that I will get my ex back. I miss her so much and it kills me that she wants to be with someone else/single right now. I just want her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   The Lost love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost love
Page 1 of 1