The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I used the return lover spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameZZZ

I used the return lover spell Empty
PostSubject: I used the return lover spell   I used the return lover spell I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 pm

I used the RL spell( I was also having a love spell cast at the same time from realfastlovespells) but after a bit, they worked and Im happy....

Im looking into a good money spell, anyone know a place for such? Madam L at rfls said they dont so those Sad
Back to top Go down
Ripley Fitzroy

I used the return lover spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used the return lover spell   I used the return lover spell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 am

Everything in the world has become true through faith and belief.More strong the faith or belief more is the chance of fulfillment.
Back to top Go down

I used the return lover spell
Page 1 of 1