The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kuart

Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you.   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am

My name is kuart . I found a great spell caster online who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for pass 4 years. we where married for 9years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster which i never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved and now i am with my husband who left me for pass three years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have three kids with the help of this great spell caster. Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail . com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I wish you good luck and success.
Back to top Go down
Ruiz Lin

Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. Empty
PostSubject: THANKS DR SHIVA FOR YOUR HELP   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:14 am

Hello friends I am Ruiz Linda from united state of America I want to tell every that I have found the real spell caster and that he have just helped me get my husband back to me and the kids. I met this spell through a friends description and he told me that he help him to get his wife back when another man took her from him and then I decided to try him out and I discover that he is the best and he is very powerful and just yesterday my husband whom I thought will never come back to me came and said to me that he was sorry for leaving me. I now so happy that my desires have been fulfilled. Thank to the priest of the hinduspelltemple at yahoo dot com he is so powerful calll +2348051547488
Back to top Go down
Ruiz Lin

PostSubject: THANKS DR SHIVA FOR YOUR HELP   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:16 am

Hello friends I am Ruiz Linda from united state of America I want to tell every that I have found the real spell caster and that he have just helped me get my husband back to me and the kids. I met this spell through a friends description and he told me that he help him to get his wife back when another man took her from him and then I decided to try him out and I discover that he is the best and he is very powerful and just yesterday my husband whom I thought will never come back to me came and said to me that he was sorry for leaving me. I now so happy that my desires have been fulfilled. Thank to the priest of the hinduspelltemple at yahoo dot com he is so powerful calll +2348051547488
Back to top Go down
dora32

PostSubject: thanks   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 am

I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST, MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 6YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;atingospiritualtempl at live.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT DON'T MISS OUT YOUR OPPORTUNITY
Back to top Go down
lovebird

PostSubject: thank you Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail    Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 am

Very Happy
I want to thank Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com  for helping me winexback and I was married 23 years to my husband that I love very much.  My husband filed separation papers and moved out and I wanted him back so I emailed Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com.  My husband came back to me and we are more in love then ever.  thank you Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Therapist Oniha of of winexbackspell @ gmail.com is fantastic and wonderful   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Please go to Therapist Oniha of of winexbackspell @ gmail.com he will get your ex back very soon and he got my ex back and he was there helping and encouraging all the way. He is wonderful and anyone that once there ex back please go to Therapist Oniha of of winexbackspell @ gmail.com he is wonderful and is a miracle worker and angel in disquise. thank you Therapist Oniha of of winexbackspell @ gmail.com for everything you have done for me and are doing for me you are wonderful. I was married to my husband for 23 years and I love my ex a lot and one day he asked for a sepration/divorce and I was very sad. I love my husband and son very much. If you have been very sad and want ex back please contact Therapist Oniha of of winexbackspell @ gmail.com he will bring your ex back quickly.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com is fantastic   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 pm

I was so very sad, unhappy after husband left me after 23 years of marriage:cry: . I Love my husband so much. I saw ad on internet and Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com. He talk with me and made my dream come true and brought my husband home and my husband says he sorry and he says he loves me and we are back together and more in love then ever thank you Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com. He is very caring and really listens to you and he helped me and he will help you just Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com. Thank you Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Thank you Therapist Oniha for bringing my husband home to me! of winexbackspell @ gmail.com.   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:05 pm

I was so very sad and depressed after husband left me after 23 years of marriage. I then found Therapist Oniha and he talk with me and email me. He said not worry your husband is coming home to you forever. Thank you Therapist Oniha you are a wonderful man and I tell everyone you are fantastic and help people and bring back their ex's. God Bless You Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com. If you need help contact him right away. He helped me and he can help you.Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Kumari

PostSubject: THIS SPELL CASTER BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO MY LIFE..   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 am

I admit I was skeptical about magic spells. For me it was just a movie though I was ready to try anything to get my husband back, which I did with the spell Lord Lugard cast for me. I think I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't this spell caster. The other casters I contacted seemed to care only for money and nothing else, but I've appreciated the fact that Lord Lugard seemed much caring about my problem than all of them.And cast a love spell for me and made my husband returned back to me, and made my family a happy and united one. miracletemple@live. com
Back to top Go down
Anabella Jude

PostSubject: Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover to me   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 am

I am Anabella Jude by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address kpotikispelltemple@gmailcom , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Oduduwa. His email: kpotikispelltemple@gmailcom Dr. Oduduwa.
Back to top Go down
Boshemily

PostSubject: How i got my ex husband out of my life   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:21 pm

I'm a married woman living happily with three kids and a lovely husband.But wasn't always a bed full of roses for me.I was once married to a man before meeting my present husband.I was compelled to marry my ex husband because my family wanted me to marry a high society man like my dad claimed to be.I never loved him but maybe he did love me but forcing it on someone only pushes the person further away.The love of my life was separated from me because my parents said they were just ordinary in order word he had no money and power.I was always in contact with the love of life but having a relationship with him wasn't possible because i was married but the more i went further from the love of my life the greater the love i felt from him.when my husband discovered that i was still keeping in touch with the love of my life he did a lot of things that i can not start talking about.I asked for a divorce and he refused because of the situation that was at hand.After a long while of misery and torments i found a spell caster named BANOJO online through some comment on how i got my husband out of my life.I contacted the spell caster and told him my problems.He gave me a list of materials to buy which i later sent to him in order for him to make the spell.Since then my life has turned around and all my problems has been solved.So if you have that same problem or a similar one you can contact him via email at bababanojospell@outlook .com .Good luck as you do so.
Back to top Go down
Lorri Gibson

PostSubject: A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY JOY   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:29 pm

My marriage was about to finish. We were both tired of arguing and the intimacy we once had, was now completely non-existent! It was frustrating; I’d always imagined that he was going to be the man I would be together with forever. He was going to be the father of my kids.

After just 5 years, things started to change. I still loved him but it was clear, things were just not working out. He no longer looked at me with loving eyes anymore. He rarely kissed me and would prioritize his fishing trips and sporting nights over me. I couldn’t even remember the last time we had sex!

Something had to change and thankfully to Dr. Oseghale was just what the doctor ordered. Not only did I bring back the feelings of bliss from when we were in our “honeymoon stage” but also our emotional connection is stronger than ever and the sex and intimacy is quite simply mind-blowing.

Not only has Dr. Oseghale filled my life with joy but it’s also brought one of the best gifts a woman could ever receive, the gift of being a mother. I can’t wait to start our happy little family together.

Thanks Dr. Oseghale you’re a gift from God! for your own help you can contact him with his email: droseghalespelltemple

-Lorri Gibson
Back to top Go down
Jerry Mike

PostSubject: Thank you Great Ovoko   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Jerry Mike from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great Ovoko who helped him to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, he did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my wife back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my wife fell so much in love with me like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up her eyes to see how much i love and needed her, and now i am a happy man again and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on Ovokolovespell@gmail. com and he will help you because he is so real, trust worthy and powerful. Once again thank you Great Ovoko and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.
Back to top Go down
VickyMarcus

PostSubject: Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:33 pm

I am from USA, after six years in marriage with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other women and coming home late, each time i confronted him it turns out to be a fight and he always threatened to divorce me at all time, my marriage was gradually coming to an end. i tried all i could to stop him from this unruly attitude but all proved abortive, until i saw a post in the forum about a spell caster who helps people cast spell on marriage and relationship problems, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this Spell caster Dr. Udu Oni via email, he helped me cast a spell and within four days my husband came back apologizing for all he has done and promised never to do such again and today we are happily together again. Contact this Great spell caster for your marriage or relationship issues on his email address; uduspellhome@gmailcom or call his mobile number on +237053839053
Back to top Go down
AnnmarieGeorge

PostSubject: Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 am

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; efespelltemple@gmailcom for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.
Back to top Go down
MarianJerry

PostSubject: Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello every one, I really want to share my testimony to the hearing of the general public on this site about how DR EHI helped me, December 2013, I saw a post on a particular site shearing testimony on how the great spell caster brought back her ex who name is Jerry so I just see it common and i said let me see what will happen because my husband left me and my three kids for another woman just like that, i and my husband was married for six years living happily before i new what was going on, he left me and go for another woman so when i saw the post, i contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me i should not worry that my husband will come back to me in three days after once he finish casting the reunite spell and to my greatest surprise, i now have my husband back to me again and i want to use this medium to let every body know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please contact the great spell caster on his email now because he can do the unexpected. his email is ehispellcentre@gmailcom . I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you.   Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell@gmail.com if you need any spell, you can email him will be in the best position to help you.
Page 1 of 1