The Spell Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessicasdf

THE  SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX Empty
PostSubject: THE SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX   THE  SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:57 am

My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo .com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo .com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo .com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.
Back to top Go down
stacybrown160

THE  SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX Empty
PostSubject: odogwumalaika@gmail. com is real and the only genuine spell caster   THE  SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 pm

DOCTOR MALAIKA IS REAL!!! EVERY OTHER TESTIMONY OR STORY YOU READ HERE IS FAKE.
I AM TAKING MY TIME TO SHARE THIS TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DON'T GET SCAMMED NO MORE.
CONTACT odogwumalaika@gmail. com he is the sure solution to your problems.
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER.
HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND CAN HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,
MISBEHAVING LOVER AND RESTORE ONE'S WOMB OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.
MY HUBBY LEFT ME BECAUSE I LOST MY WOMB
AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS...
I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.
SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER WHICH A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM.
AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BUT I GAVE IT A LAST TRY.
AND IN 3 DAYS MY HUBBY CALLED ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY.
I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I LATER ASKED DR MALAIKA ABOUT MY WOMB AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY NO MORE.
HE GOT A NEW JOB AND WE GOT MARRIED. HERE I AM NOW WITH MY WOMB INTACT. I SAID I WONT TESTIFY UNTIL I GIVE BIRTH.
WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND BABY. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP,
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; odogwumalaika@gmail. com
Back to top Go down

THE SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX
Page 1 of 1